Integrated Catering Company Limited, owner of the brand name “The Promise” is a wholly indigenous company registered as an Enterprise in Nigeria in the year 2000 and was incorporated as a Limited Liability company in 2003. Over the years, it has carved a niche in the hospitality industry as a foremost industrial and commercial catering service provider.
The first outlet of The Promise Fast food opened for business on the 27th of July 2002, at No.30 Aggrey Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. Since then, our profile has been on a steady rise, providing satisfying and wholesome meals to our numerous customers in the metropolitan city of Port-Harcourt and beyond. The Company currently has over 28 functional restaurant outlets spread across Rivers, Lagos and Bayelsa States.
Our experience in the hospitality industry supported by highly trained and well-motivated workforce has helped to provide high quality and exotic meals that give our customers and clients an unforgettable experience that spurs repeat patronage.
Number of Available Franchises:
Current Operation Locations: Port-Harcourt, Oyigbo, Okrika, Omoku, Ahoda, Eleme, Bori, Elele & Lagos
Total Investment requirement:
|Application Fee||5,000,000 Naira|
|Agreement Fee||2,000,000 Naira|
Industry: Food & Hospitality
Why Buy into The Promise Franchise?
The systems and practices that have made us a successful operator with unrivaled growth and success are the exact same guidelines that we will share with you as a franchisee. Ours is a tried and tested business model:
- With a good track record of profitability
- That is highly affordable and offers an excellent value for money, relatively inexpensive to operate
- With an already well-established brand in the market
- That is relatively easy to operate anywhere
- That can also be easily duplicated
- Built around a unique and unusual concept
- With a dedicated advertising and PR campaign team mirroring the highly effective marketing on a range of national, regional and trade media: our chain does this on television, radio and the social media;
- Offering a comprehensive and unrivaled training support for our franchise at The Promise Training Centre