Tangereen by Colours is a proud extension of Colours in Africa Ltd, a renowned furniture manufacturing company with great achievements across Nigeria and Africa. We are Nigeria's number one home-made furniture company, catering for various categories with unique designs and quality products. We use local fabrics, Arts and Crafts from Nigeria and the continent to craft fun, fresh and functional furniture and furnishings. We are a lifestyle brand that offers a wide range of accessible furniture collections as well as home accessories and gift items to the aspirational minds.
Why Partner with Tangereen?
As Nigeria's number one home-made furniture company, catering for various categories, with unique designs and quality, you can trust the Tangereen franchise opportunity for the best return on investment.
We offer fun, fresh and functional services with attractive concept and franchise model. Your franchise store comes with exceptional support and trainings by our in-house experts. We support you with extensive marketing, communication, visual merchandising guidance and high standard store opening process to help the store perform from day one. As a franchisee, you have the freedom to concentrate on hitting your targets and managing your team while we give all the necessary backing to ensure you succeed.
Benefits of buying Tangereen Franchise
- Store planning and layout
- Team of Location Managers to help the Franchise Partners identify and negotiate the best store locations for their Tangereen Franchise store
- Marketing and advertising
- Ongoing and Training supports
- Established and proven systems
- Vastly experienced Management Team
- Over 25 years of industry experience and market leadership
- Good return on investment
- The most solid franchise programme developed by international experts
- Proven profitable franchise model
- End-to-end set-up support, training and management oversight
The estimated total investment is ₦30 million, see breakdown below;
|Type of Expenditure||Amount|
|Franchise Fee||₦5 million|
|Set up cost||₦5 - 10 million|
|Stock Inventory||₦10 - 20 million|
|Rent||₦5 - 10 million|
Current Operating Locations
Lekki, Victoria Island, Warri and other key cities in Nigeria
Available Locations for Franchise Opportunities
Key cities in Nigeria