Founded in 1986 in the UK, SWEET FACTORY is currently the world’s leading brand for Pick ‘n’ Mix sweets. We combine fun and excitement with colorful confection with a self- serve “mix, weigh, pay”, one price concept.
SWEET FACTORY’s worldwide success is attributed to good business sense, careful planning and attention to detail in all aspects. By offering our customers the finest quality sweets coupled with a comprehensive franchising program, we continue to experience excellent global growth.
At present we have franchisees in many countries around the world whom have achieved success utilizing the designs, intellectual property, manuals and training provided by our comprehensive SWEET FACTORY Franchising Program.
We provide only the finest delicious sweets for our customers delight. 1000’s of mouthwatering sweets to choose from our beautifully designed packed kiosks. Pick ‘n Mix your favorites treats from the vast amazing World’s famous sweets selections, including delicious Sweet & Sour Jellies, super soft Marshmallows, succulent Chocolate coated Fruit & Nuts, exclusive Hard Candies, eye popping Lolly, unique Special Gift selections and plenty more! Join the Sweet-Factory today and enjoy the sweetest fastest growing franchise opportunity everyone loves to enjoy!
Number of Available Franchises:
Current Operation Locations:
|Investment||$ 365,000 - $ 1,115,000|
|Franchisee Fee||$ 35,000|
Why SWEET FACTORY is a delightful and sweet franchise opportunity
- One-price format, large selection of self-serve sweets and colorful layout creates impulse buy Wide customer base from all ages
- High growth and potentially high profit margins
- Turnkey business with a quick business set up
- Low investment, minimal retail experience required
- Simple operations; pick, weigh, pay with one price concept for creates customer friendly ambiance
- Flexible retail environments adaptable to multiple venues
- Colorful, attractive and high-quality sweets
- Flexibility in determining product range from preapproved suppliers according to local market needs
- No advertising or marketing fees
Support to Franchisee
- Assistance in financial planning, sales and marketing support
- Assistance in site selection
- Development, design and layout support for different retail environments from kiosks to inline shops
- Initial onsite training, operating manuals, staff handouts
- Ongoing business consultation, marketing support, review and performance analysis
- Assistance in product procurement
- Annual consultation visits and operational support
- Innovative, targeted local and regional marketing plans
- Assistance in website setup, local language integration, brand development and social media reach
- Have a superior customer service experience and a passion for retailing.
- Must be an owner operator