Mr. Transmission is America’s leading transmission repair service with auto professionalism and expertise. With more than 60 years of experience in the industry, Mr. Transmission has built a reputation in auto care repair and maintenance service. It’s one amongst others: Milex Complete Auto Care; Alta Mere Automotive Outfitters; Dr. Nick's Transmission; under the Moran Family of Brands.
Why Become an Mr. Transmission Franchisee?
- Highly reputable, nationwide brand that you can trust
- The franchise offers a wide variety of repair services, parts, and accessories that all customers need and want.
- A unique and flexible business model
- Exclusive business model, training manuals, operating procedures and support to ensure your franchise outlet experience great performance
- Transmission franchise owners are changing the industry and transforming their own lives as well.
Benefit of buying a Mr. Transmission Franchise
- Access to comprehensive training programs, end-to-end support and guidance
- Access to wide array of auto care service and product offering
- A brand with global recognition and reach
- Partner with a premium brand, that offers extensive start-up and on-going support
- A strong market reputation, appeal and demand
- A brand with a unique, proven and attractive franchise model
- Access to technology solutions
Ideal Franchise Owner
As a franchisee, you will;
- Manage your own workforce, schedule workflow, deliver superior customer experiences, and build a successful, respected auto repair business within their community.
- Create a higher standard for both service and technical excellence.
- Help customers drive safer and more economically.
- Distinguish yourself through honest, ethical practices.
- An automotive background is not necessary to run a successful Mr. Transmission repair business.
Investment requirement: $172,757 – $288,067
Current Operating Locations
USA, Canada, Nigeria, other key countries across the globe
Available Locations for Franchise Opportunities
Key states across Nigeria (excluding Lagos).