Founded in 1953 by husband and wife team Bernard and Laura Ashley, Laura Ashley is a globally recognized retail, wholesale, licensing and franchising business selling both home furnishings and fashion products. With an eye for delivering quintessentially British goods with a modern flair, the brand has developed a passionate following and has established a global presence with outposts in markets as varied as South Korea, the Ukraine, the United States, and Japan.
Benefits of buying a Laura Ashley Franchise
- Access to comprehensive training programs
- Positive brand with global recognition, strong market reputation, appeal, and demand
- A brand with a proven and attractive franchise model
- Marketing and advertising
- Vastly experienced Management Team
- Over 60 years of industry experience and market leadership
- End-to-end set-up support, training, and management oversight
Who Is the Ideal Franchisee?
- Should have basic retail industry experience
- Ability to handle complex home furnishing/furniture categories
- Financial resources to support multi store roll out
- Good connection with mall operators in the territory
Unique Business Proposition
- Aspirational brand
- Twice yearly catalogue
- Stunning visual merchandising
- In-store room-sets showcase the range and allow the consumer to express their personality with the range of options within the beautiful color palettes available when planning their home make over
- Full solution for furnishing/furniture of lounge, dining, study, bedroom & children’s room
- Interior Design Service option for residential projects
- Made to order furniture
- Made to measure curtains
- Extensive drape & upholstery fabrics range
- Large range of high-quality wallpaper
- Excellent home lighting range
- Large range of cushions, bedlinen and other home accessories generate daily sales
Home Furnishing & Ladies Fashion Retail sectors.
Mid range pricing & excellent quality.
Home Concept USPs:
- Made to Order Furniture
- Made to measure Curtains
- Fabrics & wallpaper
Fashion concept target consumer 30+.
Home store size approximately 270 to 350 m2.
Fashion store size 120 to 140 m2.
Full training & support will be given by Master Franchisee.
Current Operating Locations
We have operational locations in over 13 countries.
Available Locations For Franchise Opportunities