Laura Ashley, one of the world's best loved fashion and home furnishing brands, came from humble beginnings. Laura Ashley is a quintessentially English lifestyle brand founded on a rich design heritage and on the traditional values of quality and originality. The brand's story started in 1953 when Laura and Bernard Ashley were inspired to start printing fabric on their kitchen table.
The brand uses prints and designs that evoke the alluring beauty of the English countryside, for the way one lives today. As an innovative global brand, Laura Ashley extends to encompass the broader lifestyle concept, from fashion to home decorating, furniture and accessories
Today, Laura Ashley has over 200 stores in the UK and Ireland and a growing franchise operation throughout the world with over 250 shops covering the Far East, Australia, Scandinavia, Europe and South America, many licensees and a growing internet business. The company's strategy is to protect and enhance a strong brand identity and heritage, whilst evolving to ensure relevance to existing and new customers in all markets.
Benefits of buying a Laura Ashley Franchise
- Access to comprehensive training programs
- Positive brand with global recognition, strong market reputation, appeal, and demand
- A brand with a proven and attractive franchise model
- Marketing and advertising
- Vastly experienced Management Team
- Over 60 years of industry experience and market leadership
- End-to-end set-up support, training, and management oversight
Who Is the Ideal Franchisee?
- Should have basic retail industry experience
- Ability to handle complex home furnishing/furniture categories
- Financial resources to support multi store roll out
- Good connection with mall operators in the territory
Unique Business Proposition
- Aspirational brand
- Twice yearly catalogue
- Stunning visual merchandising
- In-store room-sets showcase the range and allow the consumer to express their personality with the range of options within the beautiful color palettes available when planning their home make over
- Full solution for furnishing/furniture of lounge, dining, study, bedroom & children’s room
- Interior Design Service option for residential projects
- Made to order furniture
- Made to measure curtains
- Extensive drape & upholstery fabrics range
- Large range of high-quality wallpaper
- Excellent home lighting range
- Large range of cushions, bedlinen and other home accessories generate daily sales
Home Furnishing & Ladies Fashion Retail sectors.
Mid range pricing & excellent quality.
Home Concept USPs:
- Made to Order Furniture
- Made to measure Curtains
- Fabrics & wallpaper
Fashion concept target consumer 30+.
Home store size approximately 270 to 350 m2.
Fashion store size 120 to 140 m2.
Full training & support will be given by Master Franchisee.
Current Operating Locations
We have operational locations in over 13 countries.
Available Locations For Franchise Opportunities