Parkit is a technology driven vehicle wash and care service, that offers premium service and extreme attention to detail, cleaning, polishing and detailing all vehicle interior and exterior surfaces. Incorporated in 2018, Parkit has demonstrated a track record of providing efficient services, hence, has grown into multiple franchise outlets.
Why Become a Parkit Franchisee?
- Access to technology solution; easy to use booking, payment and location finder system.
- Unique business model that allows you to grow continuously
- Unparalleled market demand; a brand which costumers appreciate and have come to rely on.
- Low investment requirement
- A Business concept with a quick cash flow generating model
- We are a positive brand with strong market reputation, appeal and demand
Benefits of buying a Parkit Franchise
- A superior car wash franchise, with a unique, proven and attractive franchise models
- Quick Return on Investment
- Marketing and advertising across many platforms and channels
- Location search and negotiation
- High standard Store Opening Process to help your new store early performance
- It-system and business intelligence
- Ongoing support and training
- End-to-end support (Set-up, training, management oversight, dedicated support team)
Ideal Franchise Owner
We want our Partners to be energetic and involved in the day to day running of the business. Our ideal franchise owner must have the following traits;
- Must be able to meet the day-to-day requirement of the business management
- A strong marketing skill and passion to grow and dominate the assigned territory
- Have minimum of 100% required investment capital
- Optimistic and motivated
- Results driven
- Passing the background and due diligence check
- Must be an owner operator
The investment requirement covers the following: outlet set up, franchise fee, training, support, IT business intelligence and operational system.
- Investment Requirement: 4 million – 6 million
Country of Origin
Available Locations for Franchise Opportunities
Key cities within Lagos and Nigeria