1. BRAND NAME: THE PROMISE
2. BRAND ORIGIN: NIGERIA
The Promise Integrated Catering Company Limited, owner of the brand name The Promise, is a wholly indigenous company incorporated in Nigeria in the year 2000 as a Limited Liability company. We have carved a niche as a foremost industrial and commercial catering company.
From a humble beginning in July 2002, when we officially commissioned and opened for business, Our first outlet of The Promise at 30 Aggrey Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. Our profile has been on a steady rise, providing satisfying and wholesome meals to our numerous customers in the metropolitan city of Port-Harcourt and beyond.
Our experience in the hospitality industry, supported by highly specialized expertise, has helped to provide high quality and decent meals that give our customers and clients an unforgettable experience that always spur a repeat patronage.
Over the years, The Promise has recognized the importance to operate in a safe, clean and hygienic environment in accordance with the WHO/NAFDAC Safety/Health Act, We are committed to operational excellence in food quality, preparation and presentation.
The Company has been a key catering service provider for offshore catering operations and remote sites of major Oil and Gas companies operating in the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria.
Integrated Catering Company has done a considerable number of outdoor and industrial catering services for notable high net worth individuals and corporate clients alike.
DO YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE OUTLET?
LIST OF OUTLETS AND LOCATIONS
Port Harcourt, Oyingbo, okrika, Etche, Omoku, Ahoada, Eleme, Bori, Lagos
DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPANSION PLAN / PROPOSED LIST OF EXPANSION LOCATIONS?
WHAT DOES THE FRANCHISEE GAIN FROM YOUR BRAND?
The systems and practices that have made us a successful operator with unrivaled growth and success are the exact same guidelines that we will share with you as a Franchisee. Ours is a tried and tested business model:
– with a good track record of profitability;
– that is highly affordable and offers an excellent value for money, relatively inexpensive to operate;
– with an already well-established brand in the market;
– that is relatively easy to operate anywhere;
– that can also be easily duplicated;
– built around a unique and unusual concept;
– with a concept that can be effectively communicated and sold to others: we – have a market research and product improvement team that continually researches, monitors and evaluates the market and its products to ensure that it stays one step ahead of
– have a market research and product improvement team that continually researches, monitors and evaluates the market and its products to ensure that it stays one step ahead of the competition
– with a dedicated advertising and PR campaign team mirroring the highly effective marketing on a range of national, regional and trade media: our chain does this on television, radio, as well as in the press;
– offering a comprehensive and unrivaled training support for our Franchise at The Promise University;
– offering uncommon financial support: The Promise has secured the partnership of a Megabank to provide 60% of the payment required of the prospective Franchisee The other 40% is paid by the Franchisee.
WHAT IS YOUR UNIQUE BUSINESS PROPOSITION?
The promise is one of the fastest growing indigenous fast food chains in Nigeria, offering world-class catering services to her numerous customers. Over the years, “The Promise” has strengthened family ties, friends and business relationships with its taste of exotic cuisines.
WHO IS THE IDEAL FRANCHISEE?
Someone who has the capital to grow, who has the passion for catering operations, who is committed to building people’s capability, who has the proper traits